- The Backfriend is a combined backrest and seatbase which can be used in any seat in any vehicle** - cars, vans, lorries, trains, trams, buses or aeroplanes.
- What Car magazine stated “the MEDesign Backfriend is the only one we recommend. It can make a bad seat good.”
- Light and portable to carry and use anywhere - car, home, office, leisure, travel.
- Get the same degree of support and comfort wherever you sit.
- Single (SP) or double-padded (DP)* seatbase options available.
- 8 upholstered fabric colour options.
- MEDesign offers a 14 day home trial and money back guarantee.
- Manufactured in Britain and exported to 35 countries worldwide.
Width: 29½cm (11½”)
Height: 48cm (19”)
Padding: 2½cm (1")
Width: 41cm (16”)
Depth: 36½cm (14½”)
Padding: SP - 2½cm (1") or DP - 5cm (2")
|Total Product Weight: 1.6kg (3½lb)|
EAN: Dependent on model - see Backfriend brochure
Backfriend Accessories Page
* We do not (as a general rule) recommend using the double padded models in cars. Because of the extra height, some users can end up with restricted head room. For optimum pressure dispersion and luxurious comfort (unmatched by any synthetic fibre) we recommend the use of the real wool fleece covers.
** Not recommended for use in scooters or power wheelchairs
*** Bundle Offers Terms and Conditions. Price quoted inclusive of UK VAT @ 20%. Offer only applies where all products ordered as part of a discounted bundle are retained by the end user i.e. subsequently returning one or more products from a bundle for refund will mean that any refund due will be adjusted to reflect the undiscounted mail order prices of the individual products in the bundle.