- The Backfriend is a combined back rest and seat base which can be used in any seat or chair around the home, in the office, socialising with friends, when driving or indeed anywhere you need to sit.
- A few words of advice when deciding which model of Backfriend to buy - Most customers (80%) prefer the single padded seatbase model and this is the version we recommend for use in the car.
- Designed by a leading orthopaedic consultant, it is contoured to give the correct support to both the lumbar and thoracic regions of the spine.
- Upholstered and fabric covered, it is very light.
- Folds for carrying with the built in handle.
- The height of the backrest is adjustable to suit the user.
- Manufactured in the UK, more than 600,000 are in use in over 35 countries, and many of the world’s leading companies find them beneficial.
- Available in 8 colours and a choice of Single (SP) or Double (DP) padding seatbase options*.
- Tested amongst 12 back supports by What Car magazine who gave the MEDesign Backfriend (their only) 5 star rating.
We quote: The MEDesign Backfriend is the only one we recommend: it can make a bad seat good. Beautifully designed to allow freedom of movement; excellent support while avoiding pressure points. Highly recommended.
- MEDesign offers a 14 day home trial and money back guarantee.
Width: 29½cm (11½”)
Height: 48cm (19”)
Padding: 2½cm (1")
Width: 41cm (16”)
Depth: 36½cm (14½”)
Padding: SP - 2½cm (1") or DP - 5cm (2")
|Total Product Weight: 1.6kg (3½lb)|
EAN: Dependent on model - see Backfriend brochure
Backfriend Accessories Page
* Most customers (80%) prefer the single padded model. We do not (as a general rule) recommend using the double padded models in cars. With the extra height, some users can lock themselves against the roof!
** For optimum pressure dispersion and luxurious comfort (unmatched by any synthetic fibre) we recommend the use of the real wool fleece covers.
*** Bundle Offers Terms and Conditions. Price quoted inclusive of UK VAT @ 20%. Offer only applies where all products ordered as part of a discounted bundle are retained by the end user i.e. subsequently returning one or more products from a bundle for refund will mean that any refund due will be adjusted to reflect the undiscounted mail order prices of the individual products in the bundle.