- The Backfriend is a combined back rest and seat base which can be used in any seat or chair around the home, office or in vehicles. Designed by a leading orthopaedic consultant, it is contoured to give the correct support to both the lumbar and thoracic regions of the spine.
- A few words of advice when deciding which model of Backfriend to buy - Most customers (80%) prefer the single padded seatbase model and this is the version we recommend for use in the car.
- Upholstered and fabric covered, it is very light. It folds for carrying with the built in handle. More than 600,000 are in use, in over 35 countries, and many of the world’s leading companies find them beneficial.
- The Backfriend is available in 8 colours with a choice of thickness of padding* (on the seatbase only). The height of the back rest is adjustable to suit the individual user.
Width: 29½cm (11½”)
Height: 48cm (19”)
Padding: 2½cm (1")
Width: 41cm (16”)
Depth: 36½cm (14½”)
Padding: SP - 2½cm (1") or DP - 5cm (2")
|Total Product Weight: 1.6kg (3½lb)|
EAN: Dependent on model - see Backfriend brochure
Backfriend Accessories Page
* Most customers (80%) prefer the single padded model. We do not (as a general rule) recommend using the double padded models in cars. With the extra height, some users can lock themselves against the roof!
** For optimum pressure dispersion and luxurious comfort (unmatched by any synthetic fibre) we recommend the use of the real wool fleece covers.
*** Bundle Offers Terms and Conditions. Price quoted inclusive of UK VAT @ 20%. Offer only applies where all products ordered as part of a discounted bundle are retained by the end user i.e. subsequently returning one or more products from a bundle for refund will mean that any refund due will be adjusted to reflect the undiscounted mail order prices of the individual products in the bundle.