Buy a Backfriend and Pillow together using our web special offer and you get free delivery***, a saving of £13.20 on the individual delivery prices.
- The Backfriend is a combined back rest and seat base which can be used in any seat or chair around the home, office or in vehicles.
- Designed by a leading orthopaedic consultant, it is contoured to give the correct support to both the lumbar and thoracic regions of the spine. Upholstered and fabric covered, it is very light. It folds for carrying with the built in handle.
- More than 600,000 are in use, in over 30 countries, and many of the world’s leading companies find them beneficial.
- Available in 8 colours with a choice of thickness of padding (on the seatbase only)*. The backrest is height adjustable to suit the user.
- Prevention of neck pain when sleeping depends on being able to adopt a neutral position so that your spine (from the lower back to the nape of the neck) is relatively straight and unstressed.
- MEDesign’s unique pillow achieves this by having a flat base and an upper sleeping surface which has contoured support rolls on the long sides plus a softer central portion. One of the support rolls is more firm than the other to accommodate different weights of head, or individual preference. The whole pillow is then encased in soft, resilient wadding and fitted with an outer cotton cover.
- The unique combination of resilience, firmness, contours and softness produces an interactive system which ensures that your neck is properly and adequately supported and not just slung between your head and shoulders. This is crucially important in keeping your neck muscles relaxed and your spine in a neutral position whether you lie on your back or your side.
Width: 29½cm (11½”)
Height: 48cm (19”)
Padding: 2½cm (1")
Width: 41cm (16”)
Depth: 36½cm (14½”)
Padding: SP - 2½cm (1") or DP - 5cm (2")
Total Product Weight: 1.6kg (3½lb)
EAN: Dependent on model
Length: 55cm (21½”)
Width: 32cm (12½”)
Thickness: 13cm (5¼”)
Weight: 700gm (1½lb)
* Most customers (80%) prefer the single padded model. We do not (as a general rule) recommend using the double padded models in cars. Because of the extra height, some users can lock themselves against the roof!
** For optimum pressure dispersion and luxurious comfort (unmatched by any synthetic fibre) we recommend the use of the real wool fleece covers.
*** Bundle Offers Terms and Conditions. Price quoted inclusive of UK VAT @ 20%. Offer only applies where all products ordered as part of a discounted bundle are retained by the end user i.e. subsequently returning one or more products from a bundle for refund will mean that any refund due will be adjusted to reflect the undiscounted mail order prices of the individual products in the bundle.