- Same quality and materials as the full size MEDesign Pillow, but smaller.
- Ideal for people who travel frequently and need to take their own orthopaedic pillow with them.
- Sleeping with your neck flexed can cause the neck ligaments and nerve roots to be passively stretched.
- Equally when your neck is extended the nerve roots may be compressed. Pain can result.
- The MEDesign Travel Pillow provides a neutral position, which avoids these extremes to allow restful sleep.
- Flat base with an upper sleeping surface, contoured support rolls on the long sides plus a softer central portion.
- One of the support rolls is firmer than the other for individual preference.
- Encased in soft, resilient wadding and fitted with an outer cotton cover.
- Unique construction produces an interactive system providing support whilst keeping neck muscles relaxed in a neutral position whether you lie on your back or your side.
- Impressive evaluation results.
After the initial acclimatisation period - which varied between 0 and 5 days - the majority of users reported more restful sleep with less aches and pains in the morning.
- Fits standard pillowcases.
|Length: 41cm (16¼”)|
Width: 32cm (12½”)
Thickness: 13cm (5¼”)
Weight: 550gm (1¼lb)
MP MEDesign Pillow