- The Backfriend is a combined back rest and seat base which can be used in any seat or chair around the home, in the office, socialising with friends, when driving or indeed anywhere you need to sit.
- Designed by a leading orthopaedic consultant, it is contoured to give the correct support to both the lumbar and thoracic regions of the spine.
- Upholstered and fabric covered, it is very light.
- Folds for carrying with the built in handle.
- The height of the backrest is adjustable to suit the user.
- More than 600,000 are in use in over 35 countries, and many of the world’s leading companies find them beneficial.
- Available in 8 colours and a choice of Single (SP) or Double (DP) padding seatbase options*.
- MEDesign offers a 14 day home trial.
Width: 29½cm (11½”)
Height: 48cm (19”)
Padding: 2½cm (1")
Width: 41cm (16”)
Depth: 36½cm (14½”)
Padding: SP - 2½cm (1") or DP - 5cm (2")
|Total Product Weight: 1.6kg (3½lb)|
Download Backfriend Brochure
Download Backfriend Reviews
Backfriend Accessories Page
* We do not (as a general rule) recommend using the double padded models in cars. With the extra height, some users can lock themselves against the roof!
** For optimum pressure dispersion and luxurious comfort (unmatched by any synthetic fibre) we recommend the use of the real wool fleece covers.
*** Bundle Offers Terms and Conditions. Price quoted inclusive of UK VAT @ 20%. Offer only applies where all products ordered as part of a discounted bundle are retained by the end user i.e. subsequently returning one or more products from a bundle for refund will mean that any refund due will be adjusted to reflect the undiscounted mail order prices of the individual products in the bundle.