- Unlike plastic or resin moulded transfer boards we are proud that MEDesign’s transfer boards are made here in the UK from an environmentally friendly, sustainable and most importantly renewable resource.
- The curved shape is of special benefit in restricted or confined spaces and also for angled transfers when furniture cannot be moved to accommodate a straight board.
- Transfer boards promote patient independence and reduce the carer’s workload by enabling a patient to transfer/slide themself from one level surface to another e.g. from bed to wheelchair or wheelchair to commode or wheelchair to car.
- They are versatile, cost effective items which can help to improve self-esteem in dependent patients by making it easier for them to move themselves without the aid of a carer.
- Manufactured from the highest quality, lacquered, 15mm Birch plywood.
- All edges are smooth and the tapered ends allow the boards to be easily placed underneath the patient.
- When a carer’s assistance is required, using a transfer board can help to reduce the risk to their back.
- For increased patient confidence the transfer board can be used in combination with the MEDesign Patient Handling Sling or Patient Support Belts.
|Length: 72cm (28¼”)|
Width: 25cm (10”)
Weight: 1.8kg (4lb)
Maximum User Weight: 190kg (30st)
TB24 Short Transfer Board
TB30 Long Transfer Board