- Our smallest, lightest and shortest transfer board for use in confined spaces.
- Versatile, cost effective item which can help to improve self-esteem in dependent patients by making it easier for them to move themselves without the aid of a carer.
- The transfer board promotes patient independence and reduces the carer’s workload by enabling a patient to transfer or slide themself from one level surface to another e.g. from bed to commode, wheelchair to bed or wheelchair to car seat.
- Unlike plastic or resin moulded transfer boards we are proud that MEDesign’s transfer boards are made here in the UK from an environmentally friendly, sustainable and most importantly renewable resource.
- Manufactured from the highest quality, lacquered, 15mm Birch plywood.
- All edges are smooth and the tapered ends allow the boards to be easily placed underneath the patient.
- When a carer’s assistance is required, using a transfer board can help to reduce the risk to their back.
- For increased patient confidence the transfer board can be used in combination with the Patient Support Belts or MEDesign Patient Handling Sling .
|Length: 61cm (24”)|
Width: 21cm (8¼”)
Weight: 1.2kg (2½lb)
Maximum User Weight: 190kg (30st)
TB30 Long Transfer Board
CTB Curved Transfer Board