- A longer patient transfer board with two handholds to facilitate positioning and movement along its length.
- The transfer board promotes patient independence and reduces the carer’s workload by enabling a patient to transfer or slide themself from one level surface to another e.g. from bed to wheelchair or wheelchair to commode or wheelchair to car.
- Unlike plastic or resin moulded transfer boards we are proud that MEDesign’s transfer boards are made here in the UK from an environmentally friendly, sustainable and most importantly renewable resource.
- Versatile, cost effective item which can help to improve self-esteem in dependent patients by making it easier for them to move themselves without the aid of a carer.
- Manufactured from the highest quality, lacquered, 15mm Birch plywood.
- All edges are smooth and the tapered ends allow the boards to be easily placed underneath the patient.
- When a carer’s assistance is required, using a transfer board can help to reduce the risk to their back.
- For increased patient confidence the transfer board can be used in combination with the MEDesign Patient Handling Sling or Patient Support Belts.
|Length: 76cm (30”)|
Width: 21cm (8¼”)
Weight: 1.5kg (3¼lb)
Maximum User Weight: 190kg (30st)
TB24 Short Transfer Board
CTB Curved Transfer Board