- This is the narrower width slider version to accommodate more confined spaces or working areas.
- Very cost effective moving aid for a number of patient transfer situations. These include when a patient is unconscious, or needs full length supine or prone support during the transfer, or when there is a small gap between the two surfaces.
- Semi-rigid flexible sliding board made from high density, stress relieved polypropylene.
- Smooth, easy glide surface, treated to be anti static.
- Both surfaces have very low friction.
- Therefore it can be used both as a movable sliding board where the board and the patient move together or, with the addition of a MEDesign slide sheet, the board can be fixed in place while the patient moves across it.
- Both techniques allow for safer and easier transfers of supine patients whilst also reducing the risk of imposing heavy loads on the backs of the nurses or carers.
- The eight handholds around the edges allow for easy moving and positioning.
- Available in two different sized models to cover a number of different situations. The more popular Patient Slider Standard full size version is the preferred choice for most situations.
- Radiolucent and may be left in situ during x-ray procedures.
- † PSN and PSS MEDesign Patient Slider products are not included in free UK delivery offer and are subject to postage and packing charge of £21.00 per delivery of up to 5 units within the UK mainland.
|Narrow width version to accommodate confined spaces or working areas.|
Often specified for use in paramedic and patient transport vehicles.
Length: 183cm (72”)
Width: 46cm (18”)
Thickness: 5mm (3/16”)
Weight: 3.5kg (7lb 12oz)
PSS Patient Slider Standard