- This is the best selling standard full size model for general use - the ideal choice for most situations.
- The ideal and very cost effective moving aid for a number of patient transfer situations. These include when a patient is unconscious, or needs full length supine or prone support during the transfer, or when there is a small gap between the two surfaces.
- Semi-rigid flexible sliding board made from high density, stress relieved polypropylene.
- Smooth, easy glide surface, treated to be anti static.
- Both surfaces have very low friction.
- Therefore it can be used both as a movable sliding board where the board and the patient move together or, with the addition of a MEDesign slide sheet, the board can be fixed in place while the patient moves across it.
- Both techniques allow for safer and easier transfers of supine patients whilst also reducing the risk of imposing heavy loads on the backs of the nurses or carers.
- The eight handholds around the edges allow for easy moving and positioning.
- Available in two different sized models to cover a number of different situations. The alternative Patient Slider Narrow version is more suited for use where space is limited.
- Radiolucent and may be left in situ during x-ray procedures.
- † PSN and PSS MEDesign Patient Slider products are not included in free UK delivery offer and are subject to postage and packing charge of £12.00 per delivery of up to 5 units within the UK mainland.
|This is the standard full size model.|
The most popular size - ideal for most situations.
Length: 183cm (72”)
Width: 56cm (22”)
Thickness: 5mm (3/16”)
Weight: 4kg (9lb)
PSN Patient Slider Narrow